The Advanced Dermal Filler and Botox training course is a one-day course hand-picked for medical professionals who already hold an introductory qualification. This training course is only for doctors, dentists, nurses, and surgeons with current registration seeking to advance their career in injectable aesthetics past the realms of their competitors. Suited for those seeking professional development and further opportunity for independent income, this advanced aesthetics course offers more complex techniques and treatment areas so that you may truly take advantage of the surge of interest in medical aesthetics. We offer training courses for teams, places for individual delegates, and one-on-one training, so there is truly an option to suit every medical professional seeking further medical aesthetics training in Nottingham and Derby.
Each delegate is required as a prerequisite to have undertaken 20 treatments at an introductory level and attended our introduction to lip filler course.
What the Advanced Dermal Filler and Botox training course covers
- Practical and supervised injecting on the day
- How to consult and holistically advise a patient or client
- Advanced injection techniques for dermal filler and Botox
- Practical use of dermal filler for mid-face, cheeks, and lips.
- Practical use of Botox for treating ‘bunny’ lines, brow lift, masseter, Nefertiti lift, mouth corners, mentalis, jaw definition, and hyperhidrosis
- How to provide client or patient aftercare support
Delegates attaining the required level of practice will receive a CPD validated and Hamilton Fraser recognised certificate at the end of the course. These delegates are invited to join an online closed Facebook group for peer support and knowledge sharing. All our courses include practical hands-on experiential learning under the direct supervision of our lead trainer, Rosey Drewitt-Staples. A maximum of 4 attendees ensures a personalised training experience.
This advanced course is £850 + VAT. See upcoming course dates below.