The Advanced Dermal Filler and Botox training course is a one-day course hand-picked for medical professionals who already hold an introductory qualification. This training course is ideal for doctors, dentists, nurses, and surgeons seeking to advance their career in injectable aesthetics past the realms of their competitors. Suited for those seeking professional development and further opportunity for independent income, this advanced aesthetics course offers more complex techniques and treatment areas so that you may truly take advantage of the surge of interest in medical aesthetics. We offer training courses for teams, places for individual delegates, and one-on-one training, so there is truly an option to suit every medical professional seeking further medical aesthetics training in Nottingham and Derby.
What the Advanced Dermal Filler and Botox training course covers
- Practical and supervised injecting on the day
- How to consult and holistically advise a patient or client
- Advanced injection techniques for dermal filler and Botox
- Practical use of Botox for treating ‘bunny’ lines, brow lift, masseter, nerfititi lift, mouth corners, mentalis, jaw definition, and hyperhidrosis
- Practical use of dermal filler for mid and lower face, cheeks, side vector, and jawline
- How to provide client or patient aftercare support
Each successful delegate of our aesthetics training courses will receive a signed certificate to officiate their completion of the course and will be invited to our private online support group with fellow likeminded professionals. Every course, including the Advanced Dermal Filler and Botox Course, includes practical injecting and hands-on learning supervised by qualified trainer and independent nurse prescriber, Rosey Drewitt-Staples.