Our one-day Introductory Dermal Filler and Botulinum toxin course is the perfect gateway into a career in medical aesthetics. Whether you are seeking a new challenge, professional development, or private income, Pro Aesthetics Courses will provide you with the practical, holistic, and technical skills you require to begin your journey into medical aesthetics and injectable treatments. This speciality has grown exponentially over recent years, with many medical professionals enjoying a newfound business growth after embarking upon one of our Aesthetic training courses.
What does the Introductory Dermal Filler and Botulinum toxin training course cover?
- Anatomy and physiology of ageing
- Consultation and assessment skills
- Product pharmacology and application for use
- Indications for Botulinum toxin and introductory dermal filler treatments
- Injecting techniques of Botulinum toxin in the upper-face for forehead, frown, and crow’s feet
- Injecting techniques of dermal filler in marionettes, mouth corner, and nasolabial lines
- Management of unwanted complications
- Client aftercare
Delegates attaining the required level of practice will receive a CPD validated and Hamilton Fraser recognised certificate at the end of the course. These delegates are invited to join an online closed Facebook group for peer support and knowledge sharing. All our courses include practical hands-on experiential learning under the direct supervision of our lead trainer, Rosey Drewitt-Staples. A maximum of 6 attendees ensures a personalised training experience.
This Introductory Course is £850 + VAT. See upcoming course dates below.